Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Better late than never....

Sorry to take so long. I think I was kind of hoping I would think of another book. I didn't. And so I'm choosing The Book of Mormon Girl. Have you heard of it? I want to read it. And I never will unless it's for book club.

One reason I'm choosing it is that it's short. Less than 200 pages.

One reason I'm choosing it is that someone told me that despite questions, she is faithful.

One reason I'm choosing it is that thing that Jesus said... something in Matthew about the second coming and the last days and that people would be tricked about who Christ was... and that makes me think of all the times the doctrine and covenants talks about people being deceived...

I'm not sure if I have a point, but I think that it's important to remain faithful even when we are confused. There's a lot we don't know.

I'd like to read about this lady's experience.

The end.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Book-Mormon-Girl-American/dp/0615593445


No comments: